Podcast Recommendation: Reply All: Back End Trouble (The hosts interview the guy responsible for making sure that Paper Magazine’s website didn’t crash when they posted the nude photos of Kim Kardashian.)
Servings: 17 pieces
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: none
- 1 pack prosciutto (I used Aldi Specially Selected Prosciutto)
- 1/4 cup cream cheese (I used chive cream cheese)
- handful arugala
- 17 pretzel sticks
- cut each prosciutto slice into thirds as you go along (not all at once)
- put a dab of cream cheese on one end of the prosciutto
- lay arugala on top of cream cheese
- lay pretzel on top of arugala
- wrap prosciutto around the pretzel stick
- refrigerate until ready to serve then enjoy!
Recipe adapted from here.