Podcast Recommendation: Planet Money: Board Games (The Planet Money team explores one man’s decade-long quest to cut a CEO’s pay)
Servings: 2 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 3 minutes
- one 7-ounce can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 20 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- peel garlic and broil for 5 minutes
- take chipotle peppers* out of the can (try to avoid the chunks of other veggies)
- put the peppers, broiled garlic, and salt in a blender and blend well
- add oil, 1/4 cup at a time and blend well
- add to Mexican dishes for a spicy and creamy kick!
Recipe adapted from Reddit!
*chipotle peppers are jalapenos so use fewer peppers if you want a less-spicy sauce