Serving Size: 1
- 1 piece (4-6 oz) center-cut pork chop/loin
- 1/8-1/4 cup soy sauce, for marinating
- 4-5 pieces frisee (a bitter green – as opposed to a sweeter green lettuce that we often use in the US – commonly used in central Italy!), washed and hand torn
- 1.5 oz bean sprouts, chopped
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon for marinating, plus 2 tablespoons for serving of Thai Lemon & Garlic Basil Vinaigrette (I used this one by Farmed Here)
- Heat broiler.
- Marinate pork in soy sauce and thai vinaigrette for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Lay frisee on paper towel to dry and then plate
- Put bean sprouts on top of frisee
- Broil pork in oven-safe dish for 15 minutes
- Remove pork and let sit for 5 minutes, then cut into bite-size pieces
- Put pork on top of bean sprouts and frisee, then pour remaining thai dressing on top
- Add chopped green onion and desired amount of sriracha
Recipe adapted from here.