Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
Serving Size: 3-4
- 2/3 cup shredded Italian cheese blend, divided into two 1/3 cups
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- 4 oz (half a block) of neufchatel or cream cheese
- garlic salt
- crushed red pepper (optional)
- parsley (optional)
- 6 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix cream cheese and 1/3 cup shredded cheese and put into medium ramekin
- Pour 1/3 cup tomato puree on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Add garlic salt, crushed red pepper, and parsley on top of tomato puree.
- Top with shredded cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 375 F for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with crackers, bread, or (for a ~healthier~ option) broccoli!
Recipe adapted from The Recipe Critic.